About Programme Term Dates Guest Artists Tuition Fees Apply Auditions Visa FAQ Contact
The MA in CPPM is for artists from all disciplines of performance who wish to develop, rethink and challenge their creative practice. There is no upper age limit and highly experienced performers and artists are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note that this is a very physically demanding course.
Entry RequirementsIn order to be considered for the programme, you must have:
• An undergraduate degree in drama, theatre, dance, circus or other performing arts. Other undergraduate degrees may be considered if you are able to provide a substantial portfolio of previous creative practice.
• At least three years of relevant professional experience.
Online ApplicationAll candidates should apply for the programme via the DreamApply website https://estonia.dreamapply.com that all Estonian universities use for international undergraduate and postgraduate degree applications. You can start, save, edit and return to your application at any time before the submission deadline using the unique code that you are given when starting your application.
Supporting DocumentsPlease provide the following supporting documents with your online application:
1) A Curriculum Vitae
2) A Portfolio of video examples of your work. Please upload your videos to Youtube or Vimeo and send us the links with your online application. If you do not have a video portfolio, please provide as much other evidence of your work as you can with suitable links.
3) A Letter of Motivation, explaining in 1000-1500 words:
• Why are you applying for this course?
• How this course specifically will help you in your further artistic development?
• What you, uniquely, will bring to the course to the benefit of the ensemble?
4) A Headshot or clear photo
5) Electronic copies of your qualifications from previous studies such as diploma certificates and transcripts, issued or officially translated into English
6) Copy of passport (including the corresponding document’s page that carries the personal identification code)
7) Proof of English language proficiency. If your previous studies haven’t been in English, we expect a minimum standard as certified by the IELTS 7.0, Cambridge Advanced English (CAE), the Cambridge Proficiency English (CPE) or any other C1/C2 level certification. We may accept candidates in the process of completing their certification, but you will need to have achieved this level of proficiency before commencing any studies. We, therefore, advise all candidates to gain a relevant qualification as early as possible.
8) An application fee of €50. After submitting your online application, the Academy will email you an invoice with bank details for the payment of your application fee. Please note that your application will not be considered by the admission team before the application fee has been received by the Academy.
9) Optionally, two references from people who are familiar with your professional artistic work. In order to assure the reference's confidentiality, we will send a reference invitation to the e-mail address that you supply. The referee will be able to fill in the evaluation online. You will be notified when the reference is submitted.
DeadlineThe application deadline is 15 March 2019
Applications are considered on a rolling basis and you should know whether you are invited for audition depending on when you apply:
• 15 December 2018 for applications received before 1st December 2018
• 15 February 2019 for applications received before 1st February 2019
• 20 March 2019 for applications received before 15th March 2019
You are encouraged to apply as soon as possible so that you may make any travel plans well in advance.
We cannot accept any applications received after the deadline.
If you have any additional questions about the application process and supporting documents, contact Ms Liina Jääts, CPPM Course Coordinator, via email email@example.com or call +(372) 6272862.